Fall is a great time to experiment and have fun with container gardens. Try different colors and textures. Think about using perennials or trying out some cool looking, cold loving annuals in your containers.
Don't forget that a single plant in a wonderful pot can look stunning. Also, try grouping your containers and try using some pumpkins or decorative gourds to unify your design.
- Fall Container Garden Plant Combocontainer gardening picture of fall container garden
- Two Fall Container Gardenscontainer gardening picture of two fall container gardens
- Fall Planter with Snapdragons that Look Like Candy Corncontainer gardening picture of fall planter with snapdragons
- Grouping of Rustic Fall Container GardensContainer garden picture of group of log containers filled with plants
- Fall Container Garden Groupingcontainer garden picture of grouping of fall container gardens
- Knock Out Fall Container GardenContainer Garden Picture of large basket with fall arrangement
- Basket of Flowering CabbageContainer garden picture of basket with three flowering cabbage
- Purple Fountain Grass with Wirevinecontainer garden picture of annual grass and wirevine
- Lamb's Ear in TerraCycle PotContainer Garden Picture of lamb's ear in TerraCycle pot
- Sedum, with Rosemary and Fiber Optic Grass Container GardenContainer garden picture of container with sedum, grass and rosemary
- Small Rustic Basket Container Garden with Fuchsia and Shamrockcontainer garden picture of rustic basket with fuchsia and "charmed wine," shamrock
- Hens and Chicks in an Old Wire Basketcontainer garden picture of hens and chicks in old metal basket