To make this juice box container garden:
- Wash out your juice box thoroughly.
- Using a scissors, poke or cut several holes in the bottom of your juice box.
- Cover the bottom of juice box with a piece of paper towel or a coffee filter, cut to size. This is so the soil stays in and they holes can let water out.
- Fill the juice box with about an inch of potting soil.
- Stuff it full of pansies, violas, herbs or edible flowers.
- Fill in any holes between your plants with potting soil and firm gently.
- Water generously and use a diluted liquid fertilizer ever other week.