The Bottom Line
- Well crafted
- Protective but not restrictive
- Machine washable
- Only available in women's and children's sizes
- Designed specifically for women
- Come in three sizes: small, medium and large
- Made of breathable, synthetic leather, and four-way stretch Spandex
- Have tab which is perfect to hang gloves from a nail or small hook
- Several cool patterns and colors
- Packaging and presentation is exceptionally beautiful
Guide Review - Garden Gloves for Women
I’m not generally a garden glove wearer. Most of the time I simply forget to put them on. However, I am so smitten with my Ethel garden gloves that I may wear them all the time. If they weren't always covered with dirt, I might even wear them out to dinner.
First of all, they are so comfortable you can actually forget you’re wearing garden gloves. They are also fitted enough so that you can pick up plants, separate roots and grab small items with your fingers.
But what really sets Ethel gloves apart is that they are way stylish. They come in several patterns and colors and all are very hip. Their web site is gorgeous and the packaging and presentation of the gloves, is spectacular. This makes them a particularly great gift for any gardener.
Ethel gloves come in three sizes, small, medium and large. I have fairly small hands (size 6.5) wear a medium, so check out the sizing chart on the Web site.
The cuffs are extended and the elastic at the wrists are snug but comfortable, so dirt doesn't get down into the glove. Ethel gloves are made of four-way stretch Spandex, breathable, synthetic leather, have a rubberized grip what looks like very durable stitching. They are machine washable, though it is recommended that they don’t go in the dryer.
Ethel gardening gloves would make a fabulous gift for any gardener.