Place your pizza garden in full sun and water generously when the soil feels dry. Use diluted liquid fertilizer every couple of weeks. I use an organic liquid fish emulsion.
- To keep your basil bushy, use it often or clip it back - the more you use the more you'll have.
- If you have a sunny spot inside or a grow light, this could be a year 'round container garden.
- If one of your plants dies or begins to look awful, just pull it or dig it out of your pot and replace it with another plant.
- Cut back parsley and dill before it flowers.
- Dill is great on seafood pizza.
- Chives are also good on pizza and easy to grow.
- Don't use too much fertilizer - it can effect the taste of the herbs.